In a sector like technology, where everything is changing at a breakneck pace, the roles and profiles required by companies must adapt very quickly to new circumstances. For this reason, although a few years ago, the tasks to be performed by a front-end developer on the one hand and a back-end developer on the other hand, were differentiated as the needs arose. As technology companies evolved and developers needed to acquire new skills and abilities, the profile of the entire stack developer grew, becoming the future of the software industry. This article will tell you what is full stack development? So, let’s begin.
What is Full Stack Web Development?
This is the development of a web application’s front-end (client-side) and back-end (server-side) parts.
Advantages of full-stack development:
- It encompasses all the techniques, tools and learning involved in a development project, from start to finish.
- Going from the back end to the front end or vice versa is manageable and straightforward.
- Hiring full-stack developers instead of separate front-end and back-end developers make sense, which helps keep costs down.
- The full stack considers the entire design and development structure and may be easier to implement, upgrade, and maintain.
- They provide end-to-end solutions for development cycles such as rapid prototyping, easy project management, and cost-effective solutions and are also perfect for small and medium businesses.
The purpose of the Full Stack Developer
The answer to the question is, what does a full stack developer do? A Full Stack Developer works both on the Front End and the Back End of a site or an application. This means that he can manage projects that involve databases, building sites with a user interface or even working with customers through the planning phase of projects.
Why hire a Full Stack developer?
An expert mastering both the back and the front, the Full Stack developer can manage all creating a technological solution independently. He has enough skills to develop and manage a website or mobile app on both sides.
A scarce find, the Full Stack developer, avoids the simultaneous need for a front-end and back-end developer.
The abilities of a full stack developer are something else everyone should look for to get the best result from the project. So, you must be smart enough to pick your full stack developers as you know all the benefits and when to pick them. If you want to learn full stack development under the guidance of industry experts, then you can enroll in SKILLEDGE’s Full Stack Development Edge online training program.